Need help with a kitchen renovation? You want a new, fresh custom look for your home but are overwhelmed with all the choices out there. With the Kitchen Renovation package, we meet with you and start working on a design plan. Your designers will pick out and coordinate all finishes and materials needed for a fresh new space and when we're finished, you'll have everything you need to get the job done.
Here is what you can expect from the Kitchen Renovation package.
- Color of paint or stain if refinishing/ refreshing cabinets
- Hardware selections for cabinetry and drawers, including type/color, size, style and installation location on door/ drawer face
- Additional Island color provided if a different hue separate from cabinets is desired
- All necessary tile material selected including shape, color, finish and size, installation pattern, grout color, grout size, repeat
- Material selections like quartz, marble, quartzite, granite
- Edge profile and thickness
- Sink type (whether apron front, undermount etc), color/ finish, size
- Faucet style, color/ finish, size, features like pulldown nozzle specified
You will have the design plan from us as well as Indigo Interiors handling the purchasing and project management to ensure everything goes smoothly and according to plan. Designers will order items on list for renovation once payment is received and arrange delivery to your residence the items specified in the package.
Your designer will provide a design plan and an allowance for one revision, if needed. After first revision, additional revisions are paid for at the designer's hourly rate of $200.
Before starting Kitchen Renovation Services, you must purchase an Interior Design Initial Consultation package.